Administrative Assistant - Full-Time
Under the Administrator/CEO’s general direction, this position primarily provides administrative support to the ancillary departments in the facility.
Apply Here »
- Provides administrative support by typing reports, minutes, policies, procedures, PowerPoint presentations, calendars, flyers, etc.
- Serves as a back-up receptionist when necessary.
Assist with coding for accounts payable.
- Takes minutes in meetings as assigned.
- Assists Admissions Department with filing, database maintenance, and other duties as assigned
- Schedules meetings and maintains NCH Conference Room Calendar.
- Processes overnight mailing.
- Audits and maintains contract files.
- Maintains and updates Policies and Procedures, and forms in a timely and organized manner.
- Receives and sorts all facility mail appropriately.
- Assists facility Administrator/CEO and other staff with administrative duties.
- Interacts with Business Office vendors, i.e., fax/copy machine vendor, etc.
- Assists with patient trust fund accounts.
- Maintains employee confidentiality at all times.
- Possess the ability to read, write and communicate English well.
- Ensures cleanliness of administrative offices.
- Exhibits a great level of effective communication, professionalism, and willingness to seek out other tasks.
- Attends all mandatory in-services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One (1) years of Administrative experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- High school diploma or equivalent