The Administrator/CEO is responsible for day to day operations of the facility and programs in all regards as well as planning and programs/product development.
• Ensures that program development occurs for the facility.
• Directly supervises department directors.
• Actively participates in marketing and public relations.
• Exhibits knowledge of licensing regulations as applicable to a specific department.
• Ensures that strategic planning occurs on an annual basis for the facility and includes the company’s positioning to
maintain and grow market share.
• Demonstrates ability to perform analysis of marketplace and evaluate business relationships and satisfaction of
• Exercises good judgment when addressing staff complaints and resolving staff issues.
• Develops annual budget.
• Identifies plans and initiates capital improvements and other expenditures of Nexus.
• Oversees Human Resources functions of the facility.
• Exhibits knowledge of and ensures the facility is compliant with NHS Compliance Program.
• Ensures the facility is compliant with regulatory agencies regarding licensing, certification and accreditation.
• Demonstrates proficiency in using basic information technology systems, i.e., word processing, emailing, etc.
• Develops and implements methods to enhance facility revenue.
• Develops new avenues for facility growth.
• Maintains mutually beneficial relations with physicians.
• Achieves monthly performance indicators.
• Leads all Nexus employees positively and professionally.
• Maintains employee confidentiality at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned.Apply Here »