Administrator/CEO - Full Time
The Administrator/CEO is responsible for the facility’s day-to-day operations and programs in all regards and planning and programs/product development.
Apply Here »
- Ensures the day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Ensures that program development occurs for the facility.
- Serves as facility Chief Nursing Officer
- Actively participates in marketing and public relations.
- Exhibits knowledge of licensing regulations as applicable to a specific department.
- Ensures that strategic planning occurs on an annual basis for the facility and includes the company’s positioning to maintain and grow market share.
- Demonstrates ability to perform analysis of marketplace and evaluate business relationships and satisfaction of referral sources.
- Exercises good judgment when addressing staff complaints and resolving staff issues.
- Develops annual budget.
- Identifies plans and initiates capital improvements and other expenditures of Nexus.
- Oversees Human Resources functions of the facility.
- Exhibits knowledge of and ensures the facility is compliant with NHS Compliance Program.
- Ensures the facility is compliant with regulatory agencies regarding licensing, certification and accreditation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using basic information technology systems, i.e., word processing, emailing, etc.
- Develops and implements methods to enhance facility revenue.
- Develops new avenues for facility growth.
- Maintains mutually beneficial relations with physicians.
- Achieves monthly performance indicators.
- Leads all Nexus employees positively and professionally.
- Maintains employee confidentiality at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum five years experience in healthcare administration.
- Masters’ Degree in Business and/or Health Care Administration or equivalent preferred.