Clinical Liaison RN - Full-time - ($15,000 Sign on Bonus) - Nexus Specialty- Shenandoah, TX, US
Apply Here »
- Develops and implements quarterly marketing plans with goals designed to achieve budgeted admits.
- Achieves quarterly goals.
- Conducts sales calls to existing and potential referral sources and records call activity into the system.
- Tracks physician non-monetary items for compliance submits to Marketing Directors
- Adheres to all Stark Laws and Anti-Kickback statues
- Establishes and cultivates professional relationships with referral sources in order to generate repeat referral opportunities.
- Seeks out managed care opportunities and works with NHS Director of Managed Care Services to cultivate same.
- Completes weekly calendars and contact reports with timely submission per departmental direction
- Consistently completes and maintains data in the crm (MarketWare)
- Attends conferences and professional seminars as requested in order to promote the facility.
- Provides timely and detailed input to marketing budget
- Demonstrates knowledge of the hospital and marketplace in order to stay abreast of healthcare changes and/or trends.
- Performs competitive analysis of competitor facilities on periodic basis.
- Conducts presentations and tours of the facility to potential referral sources and families.
- Performs clinical assessments to determine appropriateness and acceptance of potential admissions.
- Maintains timely attendance and active participation in Nexus marketing education events.
- Performs marketing duties in cost effective manner, consults director on plans, costs, and options prior to scheduling events/placing orders, submits expense reports in a timely fashion adhering to company policies on approved expenses.
- Maintains knowledge of community resources.
- Effectively, timely and accurately reports and/or communicates activities, progress, issues and/or concerns to CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER and Marketing Director.
- Works with the facility Marketing Director on an ongoing basis regarding concerns and issues which impact census building in the facility, responds to requests, participates in field ride along and trainings, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of licensing regulations and third party payor information.
- Works closely with all Nexus facility personnel and related staff in coordination/cross coordination of referrals, evaluations and marketing activities.
- Looks for need and opportunity for the facility to package programs with clinical, nursing and medical directors to market specific diagnosis based services.
- Develops strategic annual and 90 day sales plans based upon budgeted census needs, payor mix and patient mix.
- Provides administrative support to the TNA Education Unit Program Director regarding CEU Courses.
- Schedules, coordinates and promotes educational/CEU activities to referral sources to support ongoing professional development.
- Collaborates with Nexus marketing representatives for CEU presentations and other integrated marketing efforts.
- Consistently follows the established Continuing Nursing Education process for developing, delivering and evaluating the effectiveness of offered activities.
- Assists in identifying any need for Nursing Education.
- Consistently completes all required paper work in a timely manner.
- Accesses and checks email/webmail each shift when working to keep info
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least one year of experience in a related field, including two years of clinical experience.
- Minimum of two years of marketing responsibility and referral development in the healthcare industry required.
- Working knowledge of Admission Criteria for Nexus facilities
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Current licensure as an RN, LVN, RT, PT, OT, LSW, LMSW, PTA or COTA
- Must maintain current certification/licensure in good standing during employment with this facility, or, obtain within 30 days
All Nexus Health Systems employees will need to meet the requirements outlined in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) interim final rule requiring all workers in most health care settings that participate in the Medicare and Medicaid programs to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The rule is effective November 5, 2021. Under the regulation, all eligible workers of Nexus Health Systems must be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022.