Director of Provider Relations - Full-time
The position serves as the Director of the Nexus Specialty Hospital sales team. They are responsible for directing a team of clinical liaisons to meet/exceed Sales goals through new business development and maintenance of customer relationships. This position serves as a liaison between the facility and professionals in the community.
Apply Here »
- Develops and implements quarterly Sales plans designed to achieve budgeted referrals.
- Conducts sales calls to existing and potential referral sources with facility clinical liaisons.
- Establishes and cultivates professional relationships with referral sources to generate repeat referral opportunities.
- Monitors and seeks out managed care opportunities and works with NHS Director of Managed Care Services to cultivate same.
- Ensures that facility reports are completed weekly.
- Attends conferences and professional seminars as requested to promote each facility.
- Provides input to Sales budget from both corporate and the facility standpoint.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the hospital and marketplace to stay abreast of healthcare changes and/or trends.
- Performs competitive analysis of competitor facilities periodically.
- Performs referral analysis and understands the market to strategize appropriately.
- Coordinates presentations and tours of the facility to potential referral sources when appropriate.
- Educate and supervise facility clinical liaisons on new information and updated sales techniques.
- Plans and holds regularly scheduled company Sales meetings.
- Performs Sales duties cost-effectively and ensures that each clinical liaison maintains cost containment.
- Maintains knowledge of community resources.
- Effectively, timely, and accurately reports and/or communicates activities, progress, issues, and/or concerns to the hospital CEO
- Manages corporate customer database tool and ensures necessary adoption by the field.
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of licensing regulations and third-party payor information.
- Develops programs with facility clinical liaisons, clinical, nursing, and medical directors to market specific diagnosis-based services.
- Assists in Coordinating all special projects and other integrated Sales efforts for the corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a hospital or healthcare-related field is required.
- Background experience with case management or referral development is required.
- A strong background in client services and relationship management is required.
- Experience developing Sales plans for new hospital(s)/territories is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Registered Nurse preferred
- None required; Registered Nurse preferred