IT Client Services Manager - Full Time
Under the general supervision of the VP of Information Technology, manages a team in the successful operation of the companies network, infrastructure, and enterprise systems; conceptualizes, plans, and manages long term initiatives and endeavors; directs the development and maintenance of systems, operations, projects, services and hardware; serves as an information technology advisor to other departments; and performs related and other work as required to provide responsive, cost effective and innovative education and business services in support of the companies mission and vision.
Apply Here »
- Works closely with VP of IT on special planning and departmental projects.
- Manages day to day business of the IT operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and provides strategic solutions.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Responsible for maintaining Manage Engine service desk and leading IT team to meet SLA expectations for all support requests.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Oversee onboarding of all new employees to all technologies base of employee’s job role.
- Regularly participates in emerging technology discovery and learning opportunities to ensure company remains on pulse with modern IT practices.
- Engages key business stake holders and department leaders to assess technology, user adoption issues, and emerging trends.
- Executes technology priorities with executive leadership team and helps manage IT roadmap.
- Ensure data is handled, transferred, and processed in accordance with healthcare regulatory guidelines. IE. PHI and HIPAA.
- Control costs and budgets of IT Operations team.
- Oversee data backups and disaster recovery solutions.
- Act as an escalation point for IT Operations personnel.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of enterprise voice solutions.
- Recommend department policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- 5+ years in a healthcare IT environment, including installation, configuration, and analysis.
- 2+ years of managing an IT team.
- Knowledge of networking and voice solutions.
- Knowledge of clinical modalities such as and not limited to: Radiology, nurse call, EHR, telemetry, pharmacy, lab, etc.
- High level understanding regulatory and compliance offerings, with strong emphasis on PHI and HIPAA.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, often managing multiple projects.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Domestic travel expected <25%.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field/ Equivalent to work experience.