The position serves as the primary clinical evaluator for the facility/facilities and is responsible for clinical assessments of potential referrals to the facility; serves as the liaison between facility personnel and the families of referrals and other professionals in the community.
1. Provides timely feedback on new referrals for all Nexus facilities
2. Performs clinical assessments to determine appropriateness and acceptance of potential admissions.
3. Conducts follow-up on referrals as needed with facilities, treatment teams, and families and records call activity into tracking logs.
4. Establishes and cultivates professional relationships with referral sources to generate repeat referral opportunities.
5. Consistently completes and maintains data in tracking logs and via weekly plans
6. Completes weekly calendars and contact reports with timely submission per departmental direction
7. Works with Directors from all facilities to establish evaluation target goals weekly/monthly
8. Assists the sales teams in achieving monthly/quarterly admission goals.
9. Establishes managed care opportunities and works with NHS Director of Managed Care Services/Director of Admissions to cultivate same.
10. Adheres to all Stark Laws and Anti-Kickback statues
11. Attends conferences and professional seminars as requested to promote the facility.
12. Demonstrates knowledge of the hospital and marketplace to stay abreast of healthcare changes and/or trends.
13. Performs competitive analysis of competitor facilities periodically.
14. Maintains timely attendance and active participation in Nexus marketing education events.
15. Maintains knowledge of community resources.
16. Effectively, timely, and accurately reports and/or communicates activities, progress, issues and/or concerns to CEO/Director of Sales/VP Complex Care/Pediatrics
17. Works with the facility Marketing Directors on an ongoing basis regarding concerns and issues which impact census building in the facilities.
18. Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of licensing regulations and third-party payor information.
19. Works closely with all Nexus facility personnel and related staff in coordination/cross-coordination of referrals, evaluations, and marketing activities.
20. Collaborates with Nexus marketing representatives for CEU presentations and other integrated marketing efforts.
21. Consistently completes all required paperwork promptly.
22. Accesses and checks email portals frequently to maintain timely turnaround for evaluations.
23. Performs other duties as assigned.Apply Here »
• At least one year experience in a related field, including two years of clinical experience.
• Minimum of two years of marketing responsibility and referral development in the healthcare industry required.
• Working knowledge of the Admissions process in healthcare
• Bachelor’s degree preferred