1:1 Technician - Day and Night Shift PRN
Under the Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse’s daily supervision and direction to the Nurse Manager, the 1:1 Technician observes the patient for any unusual behavior and assists in preventing any harm to the patient.
Apply Here »
- Ensures that any change in patient condition or unusual circumstances is reported immediately to the charge nurse.
- Practices correct isolation techniques to maintain a safe environment and to control the spread of infection
- Maintains the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment per hospital policy.
- Keeps patient rooms in a clean and orderly condition; makes beds, replaces soiled linens, straightens beside the table, and prepares the room for occupancy.
- Exchanges and communicates patient care activities and meets all patient needs within shift parameters
- Corrects audit deficiencies of medical records within allotted time frames.
- Resolves with assistance from charge nurse, areas of concern, or conflict with patient families and/or co-workers professionally, proactive, and courteous.
- Accepts direction from supervisors and other management team members positively and professionally.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Preferably six (6) months experience
- Minimum of H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification provided by an American Heart Association approved provider
- Patient de-escalation training (SAMA) required within 30 days of hire