The Program Director is responsible for maintaining a safe, home-like environment by overseeing all program activities and healthcare services to ensure a quality continuum of care for all patients/residents. Additionally, the Program Director is responsible for ensuring total compliance with all applicable licensing standards for the program.
▪ Ensures that the program meets licensing standards at all times, including ensuring that staff is properly educated and that the appropriate documentation and reports are submitted timely.
▪ Takes an active role in ensuring quality programming is followed as outlined in terms of content and schedule.
▪ Assembles multidisciplinary treatment team to conduct admissions conferences and discharge meetings with patients/residents and/or support persons and disseminate findings to direct care staff.
▪ Coordinates comprehensive master treatment plans (MTPs) with a multidisciplinary team and ensures that recommended medical, therapeutic, and/or behavioral interventions are conducted promptly.
▪ Communicates patient’s/resident’s family or support person’s complaints and concerns to appropriate personnel and follows up to ensure resolutions are acceptable to all parties.
▪ Maintains consistent communication with stakeholders, direct care team, and support persons regarding residents’ progress.
▪ Documents initial and ongoing notes regarding patient’s/resident’s progress, treatment progress, family issues, estimated length of stay, and discharge needs utilizing MediTech.
▪ Provides direction to staff regarding the management of difficult clients/cases.
▪ Manages departmental and residential budgeting and shopping expenses, including purchasing supplies and equipment.
▪ Conducts safety audits by rounding the facility weekly and submitting findings to the Director of Plant Operations and Director of Quality.
▪ Demonstrates both problem-solving and proactive prevention skills.
▪ Conduct monthly residential meetings to discuss staff expectations and address residential issues.
▪ Provides effective direction to staff regarding difficult cases while promoting and enforcing the Nexus GOPTIC Core Values
▪ Ensures that the program house is neat, clean, and presentable at all times.
▪ Provides timely feedback to the Chief Executive Officer and other administrative personnel as designated that could jeopardize the resident’s treatment, positive outcomes, or discharge.
▪ Performs other duties as assigned.Apply Here »