Staffing Coordinator - Full-time,
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of appropriate staffing for Nexus Children’s Hospital.- Dallas
Apply Here »
- Coordinates and completes the nursing schedule in a timely manner.
- Accommodate requests for changes to staffing needs per management and leadership team.
- Assists with coordinating the holiday schedule fairly.
- Review schedule with House Supervisor or management team daily.
- Monitor scheduling and ensure adequate staffing at all times.
- Demonstrates the ability to accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Displays willingness to work additional hours when necessary.
- Demonstrates knowledge of licensing standards and assists staff in complying with these standards.
- Inform staff of oncoming expiration dates of licenses and certifications in a timely manner.
- Maintains call in, cancellation, and floating logs, according to staffing needs and changes.
- Initiates assignments without hesitation and, when completed, seeks out other assignments.
- Ensures that staff is knowledgeable of the time and attendance system.
- Utilizes the PRN staffing list to fill shifts as needed.
- Does not show favoritism towards staff members. Is consistent in the supervision of staff scheduling at all times.
- Exercises good judgment when addressing staff complaints and resolving staff problems.
- Maintains employee confidentiality at all times.
- Obtains CCO/CEO approval prior to agency usage.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one-year experience as a staffing coordinator or skills related to staffing and schedules.
- Must pass a criminal background, misconduct registry, and OIG/GSA Sanction check.
- Minimum of High School degree or equivalent.