Hospital and RTC accreditation and certification awarded to Nexus Health Systems
We welcome the rigorous hospital and RTC accreditation processes because we’re dedicated to exceptional care
Nexus Health Systems hospitals and RTC facilities hold a number of accreditations from different organizations. Meeting specific standards and receiving these designations offers peace of mind for our patients, residents, and their families, ensuring the highest quality healthcare and proven safety protocols. We take accreditation very seriously as it allows us to continue mending minds.
The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) is an independent nonprofit accreditor for several areas of health and human services, including medical rehabilitation. This is the highest level of accreditation awarded to rehabilitation facilities, like Nexus Neurorecovery Center, and demonstrates how we are leaders in brain injury and stroke rehabilitation.
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center – Conroe
- Home and Community-Based Rehabilitation Programs: Brain Injury Program (Adults)
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs: Brain Injury Program (Adults)
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs: Stroke Specialty Program (Adults)
- Residential Rehabilitation Programs: Brain Injury Program (Adults)
- Residential Rehabilitation Programs: Brain Injury Program (Children and Adolescents)
- Residential Rehabilitation Programs: Stroke Specialty Program (Adults)
- Vocational Services: Brain Injury Program (Adults)
DNV GL Hospital Accreditation
Accreditation helps families make sound decisions about healthcare services. By focusing on patient safety and outcomes, DNV GL’s annual program called the National Integrated Accreditation for Healthcare (NIAHO®) ensures hospitals are openly sharing information across departments to strengthen workflow and safety protocols. By earning this accreditation, Nexus hospitals have met and exceeded patient safety standards set by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Nexus Children’s Hospital – Dallas
- Nexus Children’s Hospital – Houston
- Nexus Children’s Hospital – Shenandoah
- Nexus Children’s Hospital – The Woodlands
Nexus Neurorecovery Center New Genesis Receives AHCA/NCAL National Bronze Quality Award
The Bronze Quality Award recognizes the foundation and journey of continuous quality improvement. We’re honored to be formally recognized for our commitment and demonstration of improving the lives of individuals recovering from life-changing events.
The AHCA/NCAL aims to improve the lives of individuals who receive long-term or post-acute care. The Quality Award program is a progressive process that encourages continuous learning, development, and performance excellence.
“We’ve always known our commitment to quality. We are pleased that our outstanding efforts in Quality Improvement have been formally recognized. Now, Nexus Neurorecovery Center is the only assisted living facility in Texas with this distinction. We couldn’t be prouder of our team.”
— Tiffani Todd, Corporate Director of Compliance & Quality