Share your residential rehabilitation and hospital experience
Leave a review of your experience with Nexus
Nexus Health Systems always strives to provide the highest level of care to patients, residents, their families, and guardians. It is our privilege to take part in these journeys, and it is through testimonials and reviews that we identify ways to continue providing superior services and treatments.
We kindly ask that you leave a testimonial about your residential rehabilitation center and hospital experience at our facility. Your feedback is invaluable to our team, and to families considering Nexus for the care of their loved ones. Thank you for helping us reach more people as we’re mending minds.
Need help crafting your hospital review?
Here are some questions to ask yourself.
- How long were you/your loved one at Nexus?
- What did you like most about our facility?
- How were your interactions with our medical staff?
- Do any staff members deserve recognition for what they did for you/your loved one?
- What were the rehabilitation services and treatments like?
- What progress did you/your loved one make while at Nexus?
- Were you satisfied with the services and treatment you/your loved one received?
- Why would you recommend Nexus?
What do the star ratings mean?
Below Average Care
Please share your thoughts about your experience by following the directions below
- Click on the name of the facility below for which you’d like to leave a testimonial.
- Click the “Write a Review” button in the top right corner. If you are on a mobile device, click on the name of the facility and scroll down until you see the “Reviews” section.
- Select the number of stars to rate your experience at our facility.
- Sign into your Google account or click “Create Account.” On a mobile device, click “More Options” and select “Create New Account.” Follow the directions to create an account (this takes about 2-3 minutes), and then write and publish your review.